Friday 11 October 2013

Weird feelings (:


بسم الله


Assalamualaikum (:
Here we go.
See the title above, yeah all around was turning turtle.
Imma...





No one will understand how much its hurt. No one knows, no one care.


No-bo-dy.


Life...


I feel nothing on this earth, I do grateful for everything I have but sometimes everything makes my mind run riot.

Its hurt when we cant have someone that we loved.

Its hurt when no one care about you.

Its hurt when youre always being ignored by someone you love.

Its hurt when you cant have a great life.

Everything incomplete.
Nothing perfect.

I do know bout that.
Sometimes I do need your attention. Im seek -.-
But I know who I am, Imma just an ordinary, weird and dumb girl.
Im nobody right.
Imma seek in everything.
Sometimes you hurt me enough.
Imma down enough.
Continue to treat me like Im nobody.
Im okay. Truthly...
Im wishing that I could have a perfect life.
Im wishing I could smile broadly and its wasnt fake anymore.
Im wishing that something that I dislike to happen, couldnt happen but I cant stop the fate.
I cant cause Im nobody.
Im just Imperfect me.
Hopeless.
Lifeless.
._.
I cant go it alone.
I need you, just you.
Its okay if it couldnt happen, maybe I deserve with someone else.
I could mean to them a lot someday and it maybe you or not...
-.-
Stop mia stop.
I hate this feelings.
A feeling that cant fade away.
Huh, Im tired of you act.
Too tired enough.
If youre think that Im mean to you, try to treat me well but if Im not.
Try to be honest and let me go.
Let me free from this hurt.
I need some freedom someway.
Please, I beg you.
Be-Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment